Saturday, April 25, 2015

McDonald's Nutrition: Do you love McDonald's food? Read this!

McDonald's nutrition


I remember when I was a kid, and my parents used to take me once in a while to the McDonald's restaurant for a delicious meal. Their burgers simply taste so damn great. What I didn't know back then, it was the huge amount of tasty crap they put in that food.

1. Do you know what the average McDonald's meal contains?


According to Beth Buczyinki, a freelance writer, the average meal has enough sodium, unhealthy fat, sugar and empty carbs, that even if you eat just twice a week at the famous restaurant, can be deadly. Because these foods can cause diseases like heart problems, type 2 diabetes. You can also weight gain fabulously fast. 

2. What's with all this secrecy?


From some reason or another, the leaders of this company didn't wanted to establish the effect this has for the children's organism. Yeah, it may be alimental, but... come on people. We want more than that.